Wednesday, May 21, 2008

SPRING IS HERE !!

Oh my I have been neglectful of my blog haven't I? LOL
Well, oddly enough I find most times I don't have a lot to say, yet my friends and family say I never hush up.

Spring and Fall are both my most favorite seasons in the year. I love the burst of life in spring and the grand finale sizzling colors of fall.

I do love Summer too but not when it is too hot and humid and you don't feel like moving. LOL What I especially love about summer is the YARD SALES !!

I would love to go on that endless yard sale they have here in the states. I would just love for someone to share their experiences if they have attended that event.

I know I would be in heaven ...can you imagine? 630 miles of unending sales !! Ooooh ya !!

I believe it goes from Ohio to Alabama. Yup, The worlds longest yard sale.(sigh)

One day !! Hey I can dream can't I? LOL

Enjoy your week !!

2 comments:

The Catnap Cottage said...

Hey Cozy - If you are talking about the Dixie Highway Yardsale - We made the trek this year. I posted on my blog about it with some pics of my finds. Come over and take a look - it was a TON of fun!! Cindy

Betty said...

There is a 3 state yard sale, TN, GA and AL...I have been to the end of it in Alabama...stuff, stuff, stuff....

You have lovely things....Betty