Sunday, March 1, 2009

Spring is in the Air !

Well it is not spring yet...not really. But, even with 4FT of snow still in the yard I am getting spring fever.

I have a list of wonderful Estate Sales I am going to be attending and you can be sure I will be bringing lots of new Vintage Treasures home to put in my shops !


Here are some Lovely Items listed in my shop that remind me of Spring !



Spring Tulips ! Lovely Pillow handmade by me with Pink Vintage Chenille.

Lovely Handmade Pillow cases embellished with Pink Vintage Chenille and Tulips Fabric.
Great for Mother's Day Gift. SOLD !

Handmade by me , is this lovely Vintage Sugar bowl repurposed into a a Jewelry Holder/Pin Cushion.


This lovely Pink Embroidered Dresser Scarf would be lovely draped across your antique dresser with a vase of spring flowers. SOLD !



This Gorgeous Antique Tankard would be Beautiful Filled with Roses or a Bouquet of Spring Flowers !

You can find all these lovely springtime Treasures at Carriers Cozy Cottage !

8 comments:

Vintage To Chic said...

Hey Lady, I to am ready for spring and purchased some beautiful pieces at the auction last weekend, I am very pleased with how etsy has done so far. thanks for your help.
Judy

Mia Sophia said...

What lovely items. You sure have a great eye for picking treasures.

Recycled Wares said...

Hi Cozy,
I love this blog, so frilly and girly and just a pretty as your etsy shop. Thanks for telling me about blogspot , I really appreciate it. I started a blog yesterday, but will need to work on content and images.
Thanks!!

Decoracion Vintage Industrial Retro Chic said...

THAT BEAUTIFUL EVERYTHING BEAUTIFUL BLOG ALSO I CONGRATULATE YOU YOU WOULD SPEND(PASS) YOUR MAIL TO ME?

THANKS

Unknown said...

Love your blog -followed it and left a button on my blog- please add my button to your lovely blog
thanks!!!

Duni said...

Love the sugar bowl/pin cushion creation! What a unique idea. Great job!

Rebecca Nelson said...

Beautiful items! You have the SWEETEST Blog and I love your style and graphics! PRECIOUS!

xoRebecca

sandisstuff said...

I was so pleased to have been given the Kreativ Bloggers Award by the Etsy Cottage Style Blog and now I am passing it on to you. Go to my blog site - http://forheartandhome.blogspot.com and you will receive it.

Pass it on to seven other worthy and talented friends on Etsy Cottage Style.

Hugs - Sandi